HOW TO FIND US
Making your way to Canvas The Old Fire Station is easy
Canvas The Old Fire Station is located at Canvas The Old Fire Station, 69 Aston Street, Birmingham, B4 7DA You can find us on Google maps here.
We have temporary drop off parking available on site, however no parking will be permitted during check-ins. However, there are local pay and display car parks, which are all within a short walking distance:
- Aston Street Pay & Display (1 min walk from The Old Fire Station)
Canvas The Old Fire Station is located in the centre of Birmingham and within walking distance of handy public transport links:
- Ryder Street (4 mins walk away)
- James Watt (5 mins walk away)
- Upper Corporation Street (5 mins walk away)
- Snow Hill Rail Station (10 mins walk away)
- Moore Street Rail Station (12 Mins Walk away)
If you are bringing lots of luggage, you may need to get a taxi for part of your journey. Prices will vary depending on the company you use, time of day and the traffic.
Book taxis in advance where possible, as they are generally cheaper. If you prefer to use UBER, you can download the app here.
COMING FROM THE NEAREST AIRPORT
The closest airport to Canvas The Old Fire Station is Birmingham International (BHX) Here are a few suggestions for making your way to us:
- Approx. 37mins
- You can use our Canvas Resident app to pre-book an airport transfer here.
- Approx. 30 mins
- Avante West Coast Train
- West Midlands Trains
- 51 Bus
- 33 Bus (Travel West Midlands)
- National Express bus service
- Megabus service