To ensure we can operate the gym in a safe and controlled manner we will be implementing the following changes
- You must book a slot using the booking facility on the Canvas Services App
- The slots will be for 60 minutes at a time and no more than one slot per day may be booked per user
- Residents who are unwell should not use the gym. Anyone displaying signs of fever, a new persistent cough and/or part of a household with someone with these symptoms must not attend the gym, stay home and get a Covid 19 test
- Gym hours may be limited; use only during open hours
- Residents will initially be able to book a maximum of one slot per day subject to availability, on a first-come-first-served basis. All bookings must be made via the Canvas Services App
- Residents must not share equipment with other users of the gym
- Some equipment has been moved or is turned off to allow social distancing to be adhered to. Please do not turn on any equipment that is out of use or move any of the equipment.
- Please bring your own drink containers with you and dispose of any unwanted bottles in the regular way.
- Please use the bins provided to dispense of any wipes or tissues.
- Cleaning operatives will clean down equipment after every session, but we ask residents to also clean equipment before and after every use.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipe stations are positioned throughout the gym and we encourage people to use them regularly.
- A member of the onsite team will monitor and inspect the gym five minutes before the end of each session to ensure that all residents respect the session times.